Phil Scott
Member
- Joined
- 21 Aug 2017
- Messages
- 222
Hello
Would anyone be able provide a list of the older DLR stock that have names. For example, I saw car 52 wity the name "Daniell Hambrook"
Additionally, and possibly less likely, does any have the years that the B92 and B2007 stock were built? For example, I know the B92 stock was built between 1992 and 1995, but which cars were built in which years?
Thanks in advance
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Please could a moderator move this thread into the light rail and metros section? That was where I originally intended to post it. Thanks
Would anyone be able provide a list of the older DLR stock that have names. For example, I saw car 52 wity the name "Daniell Hambrook"
Additionally, and possibly less likely, does any have the years that the B92 and B2007 stock were built? For example, I know the B92 stock was built between 1992 and 1995, but which cars were built in which years?
Thanks in advance
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Please could a moderator move this thread into the light rail and metros section? That was where I originally intended to post it. Thanks
Last edited: