JLE Creator (old)
Member
- Joined
- 4 Jan 2008
- Messages
- 20
Hi,
Im currently making a DLR B90/B92, B2k and C09 Stock for BVE4 but I require just one sound and I can't find it anywhere on the internet and I thought someone has recorded it, the sound is you know when the train comes out of the bank tunnel heading for shadwell well sometime the train use to stop and roll back and the brakes apply and you hear a warning sound I was wondering if anyone had this sound.
if someone has this sound could they send it to me and I would be very grateful and they would get a mentions for it.
Many thanks,
David R Coleman, JLE Creator (old)
Im currently making a DLR B90/B92, B2k and C09 Stock for BVE4 but I require just one sound and I can't find it anywhere on the internet and I thought someone has recorded it, the sound is you know when the train comes out of the bank tunnel heading for shadwell well sometime the train use to stop and roll back and the brakes apply and you hear a warning sound I was wondering if anyone had this sound.
if someone has this sound could they send it to me and I would be very grateful and they would get a mentions for it.
Many thanks,
David R Coleman, JLE Creator (old)