• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR B90/B92, B2k and C07 Stock EDP Pic's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
4 Jan 2008
Messages
20
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone on this forum has got any good picture of the EDP on the B90/B92, B2k and C07 DLR Stock or where I can find such picture's I do have a a couple from websites. The reason I want these pictures is that im trying to build a B90/B92, B2k or C07 DLR stock for BVE4/OpenBVE.

Many Thanks,

David R Coleman, JLE Creator (old)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top