• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR B23 Stock (CAF Inneo)

JCO1406

Member
Joined
28 May 2024
Messages
191
Location
London
219 is out today on the Stratford International to Beckton test / mileage runs. So I think that makes 3 (209, 211, 224) in service and 3 more (201, 219, 231) on test runs.
Great to hear. Hopefully 231 and 201 will be ready for service soon given how much test/milage runs they’ve been doing.

I wonder when B23 deliveries will resume. Would be nice if they can increase it from 1 per week otherwise it will take a while to get the full fleet in service.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RacsoMoquette

Member
Joined
24 Nov 2023
Messages
321
Location
South Cambridgeshire
I think the new trains look fantastic and modern. It’s interesting to think that all TFL modes apart from the Undeground have the best trains! E.g the DLR, Elizabeth Line, Overgound.

I think they will revolutionize the DLR and it already feels more sophisticated with the new, smart and functional B23s.
 

Top