Mulson
Member
Winchburgh Disruption 2015: -
I am an annual season ticket holder for my commute between Polmont and Edinburgh and contemplating renewing or not for 2015. Can anyone give any advice or guidance on the likely disruption I will endure during 2015 for the EGIP Upgrade works, expecially around the anticipated closure of Winchburgh?
Am I likely to have any rail service to use at all?
Is it likely they would put on bus replacements?
If I do get an annual season and the disruption is such that I would be unwilling to use the service would I be eligible for a refund?
Thanks in advance.
I am an annual season ticket holder for my commute between Polmont and Edinburgh and contemplating renewing or not for 2015. Can anyone give any advice or guidance on the likely disruption I will endure during 2015 for the EGIP Upgrade works, expecially around the anticipated closure of Winchburgh?
Am I likely to have any rail service to use at all?
Is it likely they would put on bus replacements?
If I do get an annual season and the disruption is such that I would be unwilling to use the service would I be eligible for a refund?
Thanks in advance.