• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Disappeared train from Peterborough to Stansted Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

greecemad

New Member
Joined
21 Aug 2009
Messages
2
Tomorrow (Saturday) I'm going by train from Huddersfield to Stansted Airport to get a flight to Athens. When I booked my tickets online a few weeks ago there was a train from Peterborough to Stansted Airport at 15:18. I have a webpage that I printed at the time showing this. When I checked the trains this afternoon, this one had disappeared so I'm having to leave Huddersfield over an hour earlier and change 3 times instead of twice. Does anyone know what has happened to this train or has it never existed on a Saturday?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,192
Location
0035
Was this a timetable or an online journeyplanner that gave you this?

There are engineering works tomorrow and trains are going via Loughborough & Grantham. The 15.18 should have been the 12.52 from Birmingham New Street, but this train is shown as terminating at Leicester (no cancellations or anything).
 

greecemad

New Member
Joined
21 Aug 2009
Messages
2
It was an online journey planner that gave me this information. I used NXEC's website to book the tickets.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top