I'm sorry, you maybe missed the bit where I said I've seen similar things happen in disputes? Some contributors are just trying to work out what happened and discuss that which is fair enough, but as you can clearly see some are making speculation without any foundation or knowledge of the events, and these things can find their way into decision making processes. No we can't deny them access to anything, but when a thread starts to make completely the kinds of speculation that is starting to happen here, those making it either need to be asked to stop, and if they won't the thread stopped.
I am not getting into a human rights or freedom of speech debate, I know all too well that some people think they are entitled to say what they like regardless of its impact. But as I said, if nothing else the guard himself might be reading this. Put yourself in his shoes for a minute, would you be happy for people to speculate on why you did what you did in a public forum? Would freedom of speech be your number one priority then? Don't just hit the reply button, have a think about that for a moment or two.