Isn’t there a standardised definition/measurement for wheelchairs? I don’t know.
I have undersrood from your previous posts that you’re autistic (as the complainant in the OP was), and would welcome your views on this scenario and how the railway could have handled it better. Things could and should be far better for autistics on the railway.
No, he wouldn’t.
Not necessarily shoved into the guards face, in this case, but it isn’t ideal being in a situation at work where you’re being attacked, interrogated, you cannot retreat from (and your TOC won’t necessarily back you), + knowing your every move might be put onto YouTube.
As a driver I’m thankfully rarely exposed to these scenarios!*
*or at least don’t hold forth until I know I’m not being filmed.
Hi Bromley boy , I'm just replying to this one as you mentioned autistic's. On LinkedIn tfl want people with mild disabilities and autism to apply . I can't link to it on my phone , take a look.
) has a maximum load because of a combination of the power of the motor which has to lift it (rather than just move it along) and it has to counterbalance properly with the counterbalance weight.