Hi all. Currently in Wales at Le Welshpool ")
I'm going to London. To stay in a Hostel i booked. so im ready to bash the south tommorow, now this 2104 from here to wolverhampton arr 2208 is 40late.
Now i think im going to miss the connection at Wolves at 2245 What's the options. Will Arriva get Virgin to hold that Last Euston?
Opnions needed.
And if anyone is Wondering how i got from Birmingham International to Welshpool this evening. I went by car with an Friend, she picked up her new motor from solihull (bought from auto trader) she needed someone to drive back with her ")
I'm going to London. To stay in a Hostel i booked. so im ready to bash the south tommorow, now this 2104 from here to wolverhampton arr 2208 is 40late.
Now i think im going to miss the connection at Wolves at 2245 What's the options. Will Arriva get Virgin to hold that Last Euston?
Opnions needed.
And if anyone is Wondering how i got from Birmingham International to Welshpool this evening. I went by car with an Friend, she picked up her new motor from solihull (bought from auto trader) she needed someone to drive back with her ")
- yep - seems that that is your best plan sonic stay on to New St cross platform interchange to the 2310 UP EUS.