• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Digital Destinations on 153325 & 153333 with FGW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
30 Dec 2009
Messages
480
I recently noticed 153325 & 153333 now have working digital destinations now showing FGW destinations, I have been told but im not convinced, that they are now programmed with the same codes as the class 158 units. So you just type the 3 digit code in and destination shows. Is this correct that u enter the same destination code as on a 158 and it now appears on 153325 and 15333. It just sounded weird to me because the LM 153s have the same destination system as the class 17x fleet and the class 158s are totally different.

Im hoping someone on here works for FGW and get confirm what you have to do to get the destinations to appear on 153325 & 153333.

cheers in advance.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BestWestern

Established Member
Joined
6 Feb 2011
Messages
6,736
Hello.

Not worked either of them for quite a time, but I will bear it in mind if I do and try to remember your question! I would imagine it's entirely possible though; presumably they've had to have the new destinations programmed in so they could have used whichever codes they wanted I imagine?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top