EbbwJunction1
Established Member
Does anyone have a telephone number for the Group, please?
I'd like to visit their depot at Williton when I'm next on the West Somerset Railway, which may be on Easter Monday, 2nd April. I'm not sure whether they're open, although their web site does say that it's not a running day.
I have sent them an e-mail via the web site but haven't received an answer yet, so given that it's quite close to the possible day when I could visit, I thought that I'd give them a ring - but I can't find a number!
Can anyone help, please? Thanks.
I'd like to visit their depot at Williton when I'm next on the West Somerset Railway, which may be on Easter Monday, 2nd April. I'm not sure whether they're open, although their web site does say that it's not a running day.
I have sent them an e-mail via the web site but haven't received an answer yet, so given that it's quite close to the possible day when I could visit, I thought that I'd give them a ring - but I can't find a number!
Can anyone help, please? Thanks.