• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Did I just see a new livery 707?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WombleGuard

Member
Joined
16 Dec 2019
Messages
211
Location
London
Hiya

Passing through Wimbledon today on a 455/6 I'm sure I was alongside a new livery 707....

Any in service?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Domh245

Established Member
Joined
6 Apr 2013
Messages
8,426
Location
nowhere
I don't think any 701s have made it to Wimbledon, there would have been some sort of coverage of it if one had - are you sure it was't a 450?
 

WombleGuard

Member
Joined
16 Dec 2019
Messages
211
Location
London
I don't think any 701s have made it to Wimbledon, there would have been some sort of coverage of it if one had - are you sure it was't a 450?
Could well have been. Doors were at the 1/3 and 2/3 positions. Front looked sloped though. Granted I was too close to really tell but I couldve sworn.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top