On BR Fares I've noticed various GTR single/return ticket types specific to ITSO fulfilment have been delisted for certain flows. Here's Luton Airport Parkway to London Thameslink, for example (with Network Railcard):
Previous fares period ending 28 Feb 26
Current fares period starting 1 Mar 26
I perused the TVMs at Parkway and Luton to check that Off Peak Day Returns / Travelcards to London are still available for ITSO fulfilment, which they are. Are these now the usual ticket types (CDR or DDR / ODT), or still the 'smart' types (0AK / 0CC)?
Previous fares period ending 28 Feb 26
Current fares period starting 1 Mar 26
I perused the TVMs at Parkway and Luton to check that Off Peak Day Returns / Travelcards to London are still available for ITSO fulfilment, which they are. Are these now the usual ticket types (CDR or DDR / ODT), or still the 'smart' types (0AK / 0CC)?