• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Did 56303 work in Yorkshire under DCR ownership?

alexl92

Established Member
Joined
12 Oct 2014
Messages
2,368
A bit niche, maybe, but if anyone knows it’ll be this forum!

Did 56303 ever work around Yorkshire whilst painted in its DCR Green livery? Logic says no, but I’m sure I saw a photo of it at York, and I think I’ve read that it was loaned to GBRf and/or ROG during this period?

Thanks!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
Joined
24 Feb 2007
Messages
11,145
Location
Redcar
Loads of pictures of it stabled in the parcels sidings at York. It definitely went there!
 

ExRes

Established Member
Joined
16 Dec 2012
Messages
8,458
Location
Back in Sussex
A quick look on Flickr over coffee brings up

29/8/14 6Y78 Chaddesden to York with 31601 and Railvac
19/10/17 0Z56 Derby to Bishop Auckland with 31465, 31285 & 31459
28/10/17 Knottingley TMD charity open day

Sure there must be many more
 

Top