There has been well known staff shortages at London Bridge for ages. Its possible the fella that tried to dispatch the one on platform 11 on a red might get reported.
Maybe. To be fair it could also depend on who saw it, if the dispatcher didn't self-report and nobody was actually looking for them to be dispatching because the procedure shouldn't have started anyway. All speculative though - I didn't see it happen.
That said, I ended up at London Bridge a couple of times yesterday evening and they did seem a bit hurried. It looked like it wasn't the best day for them in one way or another - and the Metro got quite badly out of sync later in the evening, partly due to a couple of 455s and a 171 being awkward.
Ive got the same duty today and tomorrow. I arrive off 2K78 Selhurst Depot to LBG which is frequently late. Poor diagramming really.
I have known it to work, and when it does, it's great having the driver ready and waiting - the trouble is getting that stopper into London Bridge as planned. I seem to vaguely recall there was a fair bit of effort a couple of months ago to look at what was going on and see if that could be made more reliable, a bit like the 1723 from Victoria to East Grinstead which was also having similar issues about the same time of the evening, resulting in a bit of chaos via Oxted! I don't remember any more details though, and maybe things have fallen apart again.