• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DfT survey people on board yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy1

Member
Joined
1 Sep 2023
Messages
421
Location
Mossley
I'm curious if anyone else saw DfT (/their private contractors, not entirely sure) survey staff on board yesterday? I thought their numbers and timing was a bit odd, there were 3 of them. Given I had also not seen any increased presence that was promised (actually way less than usual at one major station), I'm wondering if some DfT idiot thought it would be a good idea to use survey people as the "increased presence"?

I've not been journey-surveyed for... as long as I can remember!

I'm likely putting 2+2 together and getting 5, though.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top