mangyiscute
Established Member
So last night I got an email saying that my journey from Dusseldorf to Brussels (changing in Cologne) has been cancelled - from what I can tell, the section that is cancelled is from Dusseldorf to Cologne, where we could obviously just get a different regional train, and still get the same ICE train from Cologne to Brussels.
However, I previously booked it with an IC train from Dusseldorf to Cologne, so it is restricted to that particular train.
Obviously, I'd most like to not change the tickets at all, and just get a different Dusseldorf to Cologne train, but I am not sure if this is allowed - can anyone advise if it is/isn't?
I'm not travelling until 14th August, so theres no rush, and the original plan was the 12:14 from Dusseldorf to Cologne and then the 13:42 from Cologne to Brussels
However, I previously booked it with an IC train from Dusseldorf to Cologne, so it is restricted to that particular train.
Obviously, I'd most like to not change the tickets at all, and just get a different Dusseldorf to Cologne train, but I am not sure if this is allowed - can anyone advise if it is/isn't?
I'm not travelling until 14th August, so theres no rush, and the original plan was the 12:14 from Dusseldorf to Cologne and then the 13:42 from Cologne to Brussels