• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Derby Railway Station to Bus Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,122
Location
Redcar
I'm putting this here as it relates to buses and walking so is sort of other transport :lol: but if it's in the wrong place then by all means move it!

Anyway, in a sudden move I need to go to Derby and then on to Stanley tomorrow morning. I've been on Google maps and the route from the railway station to the bus station seems to be fairly simple, but I was wondering if anyone could give a first hand account of the best way to get there by foot or even bus as there seems to be buses outside of the railway station and some of them must go to the bus station surely?

Cheers!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wyvern

Established Member
Joined
27 Oct 2009
Messages
1,573
Hope I'm in time.

From the station to the town you have to go across the road to the stop outside the Railway Institute. Not exactlyy obvious! Buses are about every 15 minutes and run straight into the bus station practically next to the Stanley bus.

There are some from outside the station itself but they aren't very frequent and dont go into the bus station.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top