On my way home this eve while crawling in traffic I saw something interesting passing through Long Eaton station as I was heading towards the line.
I wasn't that close but what I did see was a Freightline HH Class 66, followed by 2 mineral / coal wagons (sorry not that hot on my wagons) then a DMU / EMU of 3 or 4 carriages in a red and grey, and then 2 more wagons.
It would appear to be this working, http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/R01427/2016/03/21/advanced
Any idea what the DMU / EMU was? I wasn't close enough to get a detailed look.
Cheers
I wasn't that close but what I did see was a Freightline HH Class 66, followed by 2 mineral / coal wagons (sorry not that hot on my wagons) then a DMU / EMU of 3 or 4 carriages in a red and grey, and then 2 more wagons.
It would appear to be this working, http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/R01427/2016/03/21/advanced
Any idea what the DMU / EMU was? I wasn't close enough to get a detailed look.
Cheers