• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Deleting unwanted journeys when booking online

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinsh

Established Member
Joined
27 Jan 2011
Messages
1,766
Location
Considering a move to Memphis
Hi there,

I am trying to book a journey using Virgin Trains website (normally London Midland but the booking engine is down). Halfway through booking I realised that I had specified the wrong date for the return journey, so I started again. Now I've ended up with two almost identical sets of tickets in my "shopping basket" and I can't work out how to delete one of them. any ideas ?

This is urgent, as the outward trip is suipposed to start in 3 hours !

all the best

Martin

----------------------

panic Over ! Now worked out how to do this. In the Booking Summary there is a (very) small Remove that needs to be clicked on !
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

talldave

Established Member
Joined
24 Jan 2013
Messages
2,687
For future reference you can always open a "private" browser window and start again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top