More delays between Twyford and Reading tonight, 30 minutes due to signalling problems. They've been having so much bad luck recently and then get abuse for it on Twitter
.
I used this section earlier today for the first time, had no issues whatsoever and a helpful RPI who advised me on where to change trains despite not having asked him
(and first time in 8 years I've taken a train west from Southall, save a journey from West Drayton to Ealing Broadway last year. First ever time west of Slough)
I used this section earlier today for the first time, had no issues whatsoever and a helpful RPI who advised me on where to change trains despite not having asked him
(and first time in 8 years I've taken a train west from Southall, save a journey from West Drayton to Ealing Broadway last year. First ever time west of Slough)