Qwerty133
Established Member
I am currently facing a delay on a journey from London Euston to my home station of approximately 90 minutes.
Am I correct in thinking that with the following combination of tickets I should receive the following;
- Return leg of an off peak travel card from Rugby to zones 1-6 (which is where I started my journey this morning and hence why the other part of the ticket is a single)
- anytime single from Rugby to my home station
I think I should get:
50% of the value of the return ticket from Euston to Rugby- what if anything gets discounted for the travel card portion of the ticket?
100% of the single ticket
Is this line of thinking correct?
Am I correct in thinking that with the following combination of tickets I should receive the following;
- Return leg of an off peak travel card from Rugby to zones 1-6 (which is where I started my journey this morning and hence why the other part of the ticket is a single)
- anytime single from Rugby to my home station
I think I should get:
50% of the value of the return ticket from Euston to Rugby- what if anything gets discounted for the travel card portion of the ticket?
100% of the single ticket
Is this line of thinking correct?