• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Delay Repay with a group of people

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkstudent

Established Member
Joined
11 Nov 2018
Messages
1,431
Location
SE London
I have a group of people travelling together on SWR + Avanti + Scotrail and all have missed connections to Scottail by Avanti.

Since I am the one bought all tickets and the fellows are not bothered to do the delay repay manual work, is it okay for me to do one each claim on each ticket in one avanti delay repay account?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mike395

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
23 May 2009
Messages
3,404
Location
Bedford
Technically speaking each person should ideally do their own claim, but practically I've never had an issue doing them on behalf of a group.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top