Who should I log my delay repay request with? I have an Anytime single from Three Bridges to Nottingham and intended to catch the 06:30 from Three Bridges, arriving St Pancras at 07:20, then getting the St Pancras train to Nottingham at 07:35 arriving 09:11.
The first leg is Thameslink and it was 20 minutes delayed, arriving at 07:41. The journey didn't improve from there ant the next train to Nottingham was the 08:06 operated by EMR (the same as the 07:35 I'd intended to catch).
The 08:06 was delayed and terminated early. It left St Pancras at 08:39 and terminated at Leicester at 10:35.
From there I got the 10:20 from Leicester to Nottingham which was also delayed, and left Leicester at 11:00, arriving Nottingham at 11:27. This was also operated by EMR.
A 2+ hour delay, but who do I log my delay repay with? For reference the 07:35 departed 1 minute late and arrived 23 minutes late.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
FYI: I have read the very similar thread in this forum, though that query is slightly different as only the Thameslink was delayed.
The first leg is Thameslink and it was 20 minutes delayed, arriving at 07:41. The journey didn't improve from there ant the next train to Nottingham was the 08:06 operated by EMR (the same as the 07:35 I'd intended to catch).
The 08:06 was delayed and terminated early. It left St Pancras at 08:39 and terminated at Leicester at 10:35.
From there I got the 10:20 from Leicester to Nottingham which was also delayed, and left Leicester at 11:00, arriving Nottingham at 11:27. This was also operated by EMR.
A 2+ hour delay, but who do I log my delay repay with? For reference the 07:35 departed 1 minute late and arrived 23 minutes late.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
FYI: I have read the very similar thread in this forum, though that query is slightly different as only the Thameslink was delayed.