Hi all,
Full itinerary-
Travelled from Ulverston to fleet on Tuesday using the following tickets
Advance single - Ulverston to Lancaster
Off peak return Lancaster to Woking
Day return Woking to fleet
I travelled back on the Tuesday with a break of journey at Sandwell and dudley.
I returned from sandwell and Dudley today using the off peak return and a off peak single from Lancaster to Ulverston
I boarded the 17:17 service hoping to go to Lancaster aiming to arrive in Ulverston at 19:55
The train terminated at Preston meaning I am not going to arrive at Ulverston until 20:30
What am i entitled to claim for? How do i do it?
Thanks as always
Full itinerary-
Travelled from Ulverston to fleet on Tuesday using the following tickets
Advance single - Ulverston to Lancaster
Off peak return Lancaster to Woking
Day return Woking to fleet
I travelled back on the Tuesday with a break of journey at Sandwell and dudley.
I returned from sandwell and Dudley today using the off peak return and a off peak single from Lancaster to Ulverston
I boarded the 17:17 service hoping to go to Lancaster aiming to arrive in Ulverston at 19:55
The train terminated at Preston meaning I am not going to arrive at Ulverston until 20:30
What am i entitled to claim for? How do i do it?
Thanks as always