• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Delay Repay advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
20 Jan 2023
Messages
11
Location
Morpeth
Hi, I’m confused about who I should be contacting for delay repay?

I purchased through TrainSplit and have attached the ticket itinerary.

Advanced single 7:04 TPE Morpeth to York with a change onto the 7:30 LNER at Newcastle. We just hit a flock of sheep on the Newcastle to York leg at Durham and now travelling back northbound to Newcastle…

Train now terminating at newcastle and having to get onto another southbound service.

With my ticket, do I peruse TPE, LNER or TrainSplit?
IMG_3835.jpeg
Many thanks!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,545
Location
LBK
LNER, it's their train which is delayed.
 

800001

Established Member
Joined
24 Oct 2015
Messages
7,382
Hi, I’m confused about who I should be contacting for delay repay?

I purchased through TrainSplit and have attached the ticket itinerary.

Advanced single 7:04 TPE Morpeth to York with a change onto the 7:30 LNER at Newcastle. We just hit a flock of sheep on the Newcastle to York leg at Durham and now travelling back northbound to Newcastle…

Train now terminating at newcastle and having to get onto another southbound service.

With my ticket, do I peruse TPE, LNER or TrainSplit?
View attachment 177258
Many thanks!
Always through the company which causes the initial delay to your journey.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top