Red Gunner
Member
I mistakenly requested a train delay refund by mistake that I wasn’t entitled to. So, after I submitted the request, I contacted the train company’s customer service team to explain that I had submitted the wrong information in a rush and had actually taken a different train. The customer service officer informed me that the refund had just been approved and that I should receive a notification within a few days. However, they were going to cancel the refund now, and I would get another update soon.
And it’s been some time, and I haven’t received any further updates. What should I do? Should I call their customer service team again? I’m also worried about this mistake could lead to any legal action.
And it’s been some time, and I haven’t received any further updates. What should I do? Should I call their customer service team again? I’m also worried about this mistake could lead to any legal action.