• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Decent Songs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
Isn't that pretty much what 'Now Playing' is :)

Sorry, I didn't notice it. Upon looking at it, that thread is what song you are listening to and this is your favourite songs.
 

gnolife

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2010
Messages
2,047
Location
Johnstone
Favourite songs is a difficult one for me, as what I listen to depends very strongly on how I'm feeling. If I had to choose a top 5, based on what I can listen to however I'm feeling, and trying to pick only one from each artist.

1) Solsbury Hill - Peter Gabriel
2) Orinoco Flow (Sail Away) - Enya
3) Tiny Steps - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
4) Ommadawn (Part 1) - Mike Oldfield Warning: This song is approximately 20 minutes long, and is a bit of an aquired taste
5) Particle Man - They Might Be Giants
 

Starmill

Veteran Member
Joined
18 May 2012
Messages
27,303
Location
Bolton
Acquired taste kinda describes minimalism generally gnolife! Must agree about Orinoco Flow though :)
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
Some good songs there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top