Will the class 313s (refurbished or unrefurbished..?) enter service more rapidly from the timetable change or will we continue to wait to see these trains rolled out on the Brighton-Portsmouth route?
I always thought a change over was coming with the timetable change but I might be mistaken
I look forward to Crosscountrys new services terminating at Southampton Central, an excellent idea and it is fantastic Newcastle trains will run again from the South Coast.
How about FCCs 13 321s? Are these continuing to be refurbished prior to service introduction, along with three 313s?
Finally (and bit of an aside) are any FGW 150/1s in First livery yet?
I always thought a change over was coming with the timetable change but I might be mistaken
I look forward to Crosscountrys new services terminating at Southampton Central, an excellent idea and it is fantastic Newcastle trains will run again from the South Coast.
How about FCCs 13 321s? Are these continuing to be refurbished prior to service introduction, along with three 313s?
Finally (and bit of an aside) are any FGW 150/1s in First livery yet?