• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB timetable 2022/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The exile

Established Member
Joined
31 Mar 2010
Messages
9,454
Location
Somerset
Does anyone know if it is possible to find the most recent DB timetable anywhere on line (ie the one that finished last weekend)? I'm sure I've seen reference in the past to where they can be found (and I don't mean Timetable World - I know it's too recent!), but can't find the post. Forgot to do a download before my recent trip to Germany which ended on the first day of the new t/t!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nwales58

Established Member
Joined
15 Mar 2022
Messages
1,365
Location
notsure
If a journey planner is enough for what you want, bahn.de allows you to look in the past.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top