• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB Cargo UK Owned 66039 Locomotive Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yh00157

Member
Joined
26 Jun 2014
Messages
77
hello. I am a railroad fanatic living in Korea.

While studying mechanics in high school and junior college, I also watch railroad cars.

I am writing to ask a question about 66039 of the class 66 locomotives owned by DB Cargo UK.

I found out on Google that locomotive 66039 was equipped with ETCS.

I would like to ask a question here.

I would like to know which company was used for the TPWS and AWS equipment used in 66039.

We confirmed that TPWS 4 version is being delivered by Thales, Unipart Rail, and Mors Smitt.

If anyone knows, please leave a message. Thank you.

It was translated from Korean to English using Google Translator. Please understand that there are grammatical errors.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D365

Veteran Member
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
13,194
Our Siemens ”Freight ETCS” fitments use Unipart TPWSfour.
 

yh00157

Member
Joined
26 Jun 2014
Messages
77
Our Siemens ”Freight ETCS” fitments use Unipart TPWSfour.

Thank you for your kind explanation. I have an additional question.

Among Class 387 electric vehicles, 387101 ETCS is installed.

Does this vehicle also have AWS and TPWS equipment manufactured by Unipart Rail?

I wrote it in Korean and used a translator, but it may be strange. Please understand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top