• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB 2016 railtours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackJones125

Member
Joined
7 Aug 2014
Messages
21
Hello everyone! A trip to Germany is required for the 218s and V200, and was wondering if anyone knew of any railtours or when the V200 is out. I have a rough idea about the 218s...many thanks!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

FrankZappa

Member
Joined
28 Dec 2015
Messages
6
The Eisenbahnfreunde Witten also do V200 tours, one on the 23rd April (Recklinghausen - Lüneburg) and one on the 3rd December (Recklinghausen - Lengerich with V200, then steam locomotive 78 468 to Oldenburg).

Check out http://www.efwitten.de/veranstaltungen/sonderfahrten/ for details (only available in German, but Google Translate should work).
 

JackJones125

Member
Joined
7 Aug 2014
Messages
21
Now we are thinking of doing the V200 from Recklinghausen, however funnily enough I have no idea for 218s at Dortmund any diagrams available? - any help again greatly appreciated!
 

87015

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2006
Messages
5,078
Location
GEML/WCML/SR
Now we are thinking of doing the V200 from Recklinghausen, however funnily enough I have no idea for 218s at Dortmund any diagrams available? - any help again greatly appreciated!

Been nothing diesel around there for at least five years I'm afraid...
 

Ianigsy

Established Member
Joined
12 May 2015
Messages
1,348
While in Munich about a month ago I took a picture of a pair of 218s bringing an EC in from Switzerland (Zurich, I think)- attracted by the racket that the pair of them made under the overall roof! One of them had a works date only two days previously on the side and had a rather smart paint job to show for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top