So I live in Yorkshire and want to purchase Day Save for a days touring when I'm in Brighton next month. The ticket has to be purchased at least 3 days in advance but is currently only available from some TICs. Looks like I'm stymied unless there is some way of talking to Southern to get one by phone.
Is this possible?
DaySave tickets must be purchased a minimum of 3 days in advance when choosing Ticket on Departure or 5 days in advance when choosing delivery by post
DaySave must be purchased before travel
So I live in Yorkshire and want to purchase Day Save for a days touring when I'm in Brighton next month. The ticket has to be purchased at least 3 days in advance but is currently only available from some TICs. Looks like I'm stymied unless there is some way of talking to Southern to get one by phone.
Is this possible?