• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

dare i say it some creative pics from EASTLEIGH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

haloatco

Member
Joined
14 May 2007
Messages
60
Lovely shots Kestrel... Were you following me around?? :) It's always refreshing to see the more interesting and arty shots :)
 

Daimler

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2009
Messages
1,197
Location
Hertfordshire
Love the b/w shot of the Bulleids - could almost be 40/50 years ago were it not for the banners hanging from the works behind!

They're all excellent, though!
 

haloatco

Member
Joined
14 May 2007
Messages
60
Definitely looks like a sensor clean required there... I'm guessing that has been taken at around f8. :)

I had the same problem with my sensor at the event as well. Gave it a clean before I went in anticipation of the good weather and didn't notice (even with the sensor scope) that I'd managed to get a little smear of the fluid on the sensor plane. Hence, big streaks in the high contrast areas. Managed to clone it though... I was lucky enough to get most of it in the sky areas.
 

kestrel

Member
Joined
27 Oct 2006
Messages
454
I had a problem with it last time i was out i cleaned it but seemed to have just moved the dust around!, will get it pro' cleaned as its a tad noticable now;)

Thanks for all the good comments, i always try to take a different approach to these sort of events, it gives another slant on it and makes a change from the usual pictures (i'm guilty as any for taking many 3/4 pics) glad you enjoyed them:p
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Lovely shots Kestrel... Were you following me around?? :) It's always refreshing to see the more interesting and arty shots :)


Just had a peeky at your pic site, Nice pics mate good variety of angles and compositions, must pop down to the RH&DR this year and brooklands;)
 

Chester025

Member
Joined
29 Jun 2008
Messages
1,066
Lovely Phots there! I've seen hundreds of phots from Eastleigh that are all the same and boring. But these are different and creative, I like!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top