Hi All,
My poor old camera has had a right old bashing this week.
On the Tuesday 16th I filmed Cheltenham race specials and 3 types of fuel trains. These being ...
67005 & 67006 on the ECS of the Tote special from Euston.
70003 on 4z70 empty coals from Rugely to Stoke Gifford.
60071 on 6e41 empty oils from Westerleigh to Linsey.
57008 & 57009 on 6m67 the Nukes from Bridgewater to Crewe.
Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EsPuVjrIEQ
On Wednesday 17th I filmed 20301 & 20304 on 6v73 Crewe to Berkeley and later the return 6m56. Also in this Video the stricken 60071 on 6e41 Westerleigh to Linsey empty oils being dragged by 66063 and the HST NMT.
Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aleHc5zOZg
I had a day off on Thursday!
Friday 19th saw two 'top and tail' 67 hauled trains for the Cheltenham gold cup, these being the VOSE from Victoria with 67003 & 67029 and the ECS of the TOTE from Euston with 67005 & 67006.
Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm0LaNWLTys
Saturday the 20th saw me making my way to the Lickey Incline for D1015 'Western Champion' on the 'Western Rocks' railtour from Bristol to Buxton.
Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtIIRCo0svk
There may be some more of D1015's return later (probably upload on Sunday).
Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy the vid's.
Regards, Bill.
My poor old camera has had a right old bashing this week.
On the Tuesday 16th I filmed Cheltenham race specials and 3 types of fuel trains. These being ...
67005 & 67006 on the ECS of the Tote special from Euston.
70003 on 4z70 empty coals from Rugely to Stoke Gifford.
60071 on 6e41 empty oils from Westerleigh to Linsey.
57008 & 57009 on 6m67 the Nukes from Bridgewater to Crewe.
Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EsPuVjrIEQ
On Wednesday 17th I filmed 20301 & 20304 on 6v73 Crewe to Berkeley and later the return 6m56. Also in this Video the stricken 60071 on 6e41 Westerleigh to Linsey empty oils being dragged by 66063 and the HST NMT.
Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aleHc5zOZg
I had a day off on Thursday!
Friday 19th saw two 'top and tail' 67 hauled trains for the Cheltenham gold cup, these being the VOSE from Victoria with 67003 & 67029 and the ECS of the TOTE from Euston with 67005 & 67006.
Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm0LaNWLTys
Saturday the 20th saw me making my way to the Lickey Incline for D1015 'Western Champion' on the 'Western Rocks' railtour from Bristol to Buxton.
Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtIIRCo0svk
There may be some more of D1015's return later (probably upload on Sunday).
Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy the vid's.
Regards, Bill.
Last edited: