• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Customer Service Assistant - East Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,297
Location
Leeds
A job(s) have become available at various locations for the above position and I'm wanting to go for it.

What sort of things do I need to include in my statement/C.V. To be successful?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

roystinho

Member
Joined
25 Mar 2014
Messages
19
Good luck. What school? I'm at Cardinal Heenan and looking to switch to the railway industry too.
 

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,297
Location
Leeds
Good luck. What school? I'm at Cardinal Heenan and looking to switch to the railway industry too.

I'm currently doing supply work! I was based in Harrogate and City centre Leeds, but I wanted a change and a varied clientele.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I've applied for the above job - at the moment my application still says it's status is 'pending'.

How quickly does it change once the application date has closed? An email from HR told me that the questions they use throughout the application form are more indicative at this stage as to who will pass on to C.V stage. Do you get rejected outright if you choose the wrong types of answers?
 

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,297
Location
Leeds
Did anybody else go for any of the CSA jobs with East Coast?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top