Robinson102
Member
- Joined
- 16 Mar 2015
- Messages
- 103
Hi All,
I have a memory of recently seeing a link where it was possible to see what a mainline locomotive had been doing recently, and in turn which locomotives has been allocated to a particular diagram.
However, now I actually have a use for it, I can't remember what it was called! Nor can I find it - google generally brings up 'diagrams' (as in drawings!) instead.
Anyone have any idea as to where I might find this?
Cheers
I have a memory of recently seeing a link where it was possible to see what a mainline locomotive had been doing recently, and in turn which locomotives has been allocated to a particular diagram.
However, now I actually have a use for it, I can't remember what it was called! Nor can I find it - google generally brings up 'diagrams' (as in drawings!) instead.
Anyone have any idea as to where I might find this?
Cheers