Egg Centric
Established Member
On Wikipedia, there is currently this:
I'm pretty sure the One Train Working thing is still true. I'm absolutely certain the 28 October incident happened. However, I think there's now a signalled connection from the down slow to the Abbey Line and units are swapped regularly with a token daily(ish) service from Euston. Right?
Am asking because if this is no longer the case, I'll update it.
Signalling is under One Train Working[11] (without Train staff) rules, where only one train is allowed on the line at a time. Trains can be moved into Watford Junction yard by a manual ground frame there. On 28 October 2005 its incorrect operation caused an incident with a train not in passenger service.
I'm pretty sure the One Train Working thing is still true. I'm absolutely certain the 28 October incident happened. However, I think there's now a signalled connection from the down slow to the Abbey Line and units are swapped regularly with a token daily(ish) service from Euston. Right?
Am asking because if this is no longer the case, I'll update it.
Last edited: