Not sure if right place....
But I was down that way last weekend and heard they were having a tour around the old subway part of the old station - which als I missed the ballot for - but have read up on it at Disused stations also the friends of Crystal Palace site to which I learnt a lot about it and also the atmospheric railway too - is there any other sources or is this as detailed as it will get?
They did however let me know that there will be a mock up of either the station or a loco in the park itself should anyone be interested on the same weekend.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Found out more about it here http://www.newsfromcrystalpalace.co.uk/crystal-palace-subway-opens-public/
But I was down that way last weekend and heard they were having a tour around the old subway part of the old station - which als I missed the ballot for - but have read up on it at Disused stations also the friends of Crystal Palace site to which I learnt a lot about it and also the atmospheric railway too - is there any other sources or is this as detailed as it will get?
They did however let me know that there will be a mock up of either the station or a loco in the park itself should anyone be interested on the same weekend.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Found out more about it here http://www.newsfromcrystalpalace.co.uk/crystal-palace-subway-opens-public/