They have an element in their contract regarding funding and supporting community rail across the country, including in some areas not within their actual operating territory. As an example you'll find their branding on various stations between Derby and Stoke. They also provide the community rail partnership app.As far as I am aware CrossCountry don’t serve Huddersfield !!
Ok ! I seem to remember the phrase ‘how to lie with statistics’ !They have an element in their contract regarding funding and supporting community rail across the country, including in some areas not within their actual operating territory. As an example you'll find their branding on various stations between Derby and Stoke. They also provide the community rail partnership app.
I assume they have a hand in supporting the Sheffield - Penistone - Huddersfield line.
Good spot ! At least they didn’t make any reference to going to see Harold Wilson !Felix also might take issue with the pronoun 'he'...
Agree!Blatant stealing of Huddersfield's station celebrity
Perhaps, but if I was from some other part of the country the logical conclusion of seeing the ad would be that XC served Huddersfield, which of course they don't. The risk of misleading is greater than any benefit from the token promotion. They also haven't done the minimum amount of research towards the text on the poster either.Should Cross Country not be praised for encouraging passengers to use other (competing) operators' services as well as their own?![]()