I had an appalling experience on a packed 4 car Voyager from Birmingham to Bournemouth about 6 weeks ago. It was so cramped and hot (aircon failure) that I was in a right state by the time we were an hour or so into the journey - I've not felt that ill during a trip for a long time.
I was sufficiently freaked that I even tried to contact XC (by Twitter, then email) while travelling to report how crowded it was. They replied with platitudes 3 weeks later, and are now firmly on my s**t list.
Needless to say, the next time we travel we're going via London. I'd rather deal with SWT and Virgin/Chiltern than XC anytime.
What did you expect them to do in response to your twitter message? Magic up a different train with more seats and working aircon :roll: or was it simply a play for 'compensayshun'.......
