Hello all .
I have been stopped by revenue a month ago , but I moved house and I cannot access it anymore , I assume the letter will go to my old address and there absolute no way of getting it .
Does anyone know how to contact Cross Country Prosecution unit ? I think it's called ATAL any advice is welcome .
I have tried contacting Cross country customer service but they are useless
Hi and welcome
If you can I would set up a Royal Mail redirection. See the Royal Mail website. Also helps prevent things like ID fraud as you will get other post you may have forgotten about.
ITAL use an address in Portsmouth and do do revenue enforcement for cross country. Someone here will know or search for another thread from someone dealing with cross country enforcement for an uploaded letter. Their have certainly been a couple of cases in recent months.
Try this. It has the address I was thinking of
Hello All, I shuttle between two addresses, so I have been away until I got back and saw this letter from IRCAS yesterday 23rd Oct 2024. On the 4th of September, I boarded the train later than the time I was supposed to because I earlier on boarded the train heading to the wrong direction...
www.railforums.co.uk
If you want to get your draft checked here feel free to post it. But if it’s to tell them a change of address id keep it to the minimum. Refer to date / time of incident and route of journey or train time if you have it, state old and new address clearly. Maybe include an e mail if that would help them contact you reliably even if they might not use it.
Do not put anything in what you write that could incriminate yourself.