• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cross Country Medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebecca1991

New Member
Joined
10 Oct 2016
Messages
2
Hi all,

I have been offered a job with XC and am pending a medical exam. I am slightly concerned as I had a brief bout of anxiety towards the end of my career at my last job - as a prison officer. It lasted a couple of weeks, I never had any time off sick down to it but doc did give me some diazepam to combat the anxiety. I only took this for about 2 weeks and haven't taken it since. It was due to being assaulted in my previous job. Do u think this will effect my employment with XC??

All help much appreciated.

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Marc Stevens

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2016
Messages
25
I wouldn't of thought it would make a difference. We all have something going on in our lives right?
 

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,669
Location
LBK
This will be fine. No need to worry about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top