• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cross Country First Class Review: Edinburgh - Glasgow

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartmoss

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2010
Messages
1,048
Location
Leeds
I made a video of my recent experience travelling first class between Edinburgh and Glasgow. Basic service, but comfortable journey.


Enjoy!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mitchell Hurd

On Moderation
Joined
28 Oct 2017
Messages
1,763
I've done First Class 3 or 4 times in a Voyager (first time was on the 11/03/17 but on journeys under 3 hours.

I can't resist saying that First Class may be spacious on the Voyagers but on the HST's it's more roomier - the 11:17 from Birmingham New Street to Bristol Temple Meads on the 18/02/19 I went First Class on a XC HST. I had seat number 4 in Coach A booked. That one has 2 seats next to you and no seats opposite. The floor opposite the wheelchair space is for luggage!
 

route101

Veteran Member
Joined
16 May 2010
Messages
12,324
I've done First Class 3 or 4 times in a Voyager (first time was on the 11/03/17 but on journeys under 3 hours.

I can't resist saying that First Class may be spacious on the Voyagers but on the HST's it's more roomier - the 11:17 from Birmingham New Street to Bristol Temple Meads on the 18/02/19 I went First Class on a XC HST. I had seat number 4 in Coach A booked. That one has 2 seats next to you and no seats opposite. The floor opposite the wheelchair space is for luggage!

Prefer a airline single , find sitting /eating across from a stranger awkward haha . You have a good memory .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top