• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cross City North and Trent Valley lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Buffer68

Member
Joined
3 Jun 2009
Messages
272
Location
Bournemouth
Some really nice pics there. I particularly like the 350 pics as I am a bit of a Desiro fan. I enjoyed looking through
 

jonnorail

Member
Joined
14 Dec 2005
Messages
555
A very good website documenting on several and various station from around the British railway network. Good commentary in the galleries as well, well done!

Best Regards

Jonathan McGurk

Railway and Freelance Photographer

www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net
 

NSEFAN

Established Member
Joined
17 Jun 2007
Messages
3,518
Location
Southampton
Cheers! :D

I like to sort all my photos by location. Do you think I should have a 'latest updates' collection to post on here, and then sort the pics into seperate galleries later?
 

jonnorail

Member
Joined
14 Dec 2005
Messages
555
I think that is a good idea, yes. Upload all the photographs you take into a gallery named 'recent updates' or 'new collections/additions' or whatever you want, somewhere along them lines and then add the photographs into different stations galleries like you have been doing in alphabetical order. To help you out I've added a link to your website on my links section on my own website;)

Best Regards

Jonathan McGurk

Railway and Freelance Photographer

www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top