• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crewe Works Pictures - 10/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,517
Location
Yorkshire
Nice photos! It was a great day indeed! :D What train did you get back (the 37 or a Voyager?)

We finally left at 1820, and I got back to York at 2135, 14 1/2 hours after I had left! But worth it!
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,194
Location
0035
Got the 1715 Voyager Back, arrived back bang on time, I'm glad I did, because I left my keys at home, and my neighbour goes to bed quite early!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top