• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crewe works open day

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,530
Location
Yorkshire
My photos can be found here
Here's a selection...

87 and 86 side by side


Western and Warship side by side


EM1 locomotive (as operated on the 'Woodhead route')


The unique D5705 loco


Steam locos line up


Class 37 on a railtour


Class 33s on a railtour


Click here for more photos
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
5,466
Location
Cambridge
Great pictures as ever Yorkie :D

I just wish I could have been there :(
 

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,530
Location
Yorkshire
Did anyone manage to get a pic of the Cromptons arriving in the evening? the crowds at the platform trying to get pics were huge! I stuck my camera up in the air and managed to get this...

cromptons.jpg


(Which you won't find on my Fotopic site as I rejected it due to too much 'noise').

I don't think I've ever seen so many people try to phot a train as this! Accross all platforms there must have been thousands.

crowds.jpg
:!:
 

Dave A

Member
Joined
7 Jun 2005
Messages
1,161
But its nice to know there are soo many enthusiasts around ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top