• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crewe To Manchester Cabview/Cabride video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DazDude

Member
Joined
8 Dec 2010
Messages
34
Hey all, first of all I'm hoping I posted this in the right forum.

Secondly I was wondering if anyone knows of any Cabride videos commercially/non commercially of the Crewe to Manchester Line (modern day if possible), The only thing I have managed to find up to now is an intermittent video of the line from the reverse cab of a 323 from Piccadilly to Sandbach on Youtube.

If not is there any other way of obtaining such as it is for a personal project I wish to work on :)

Regards

Daz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top