• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crewe to Cark & Cartmel this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Joined
20 Oct 2014
Messages
113,743
Location
"Marston Vale mafia"
I'm getting a real oddity with this one.

The journey planner appears to want to send me via Manchester for which the regular walk-up fares are not valid. It won't seem to route me direct up the WCML to change at Preston/Lancaster. Yet I can't see any evidence of engineering works.

Any ideas what's going on?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

maffi209

Member
Joined
31 Jul 2017
Messages
28
Journey planner is giving the 'change at Preston/Lancaster' route for me. Don't suppose 'via Manchester' is saved from a previous search? (I keep getting caught out with NRE remembering 'via X' when searching a completely different journey).
 

maffi209

Member
Joined
31 Jul 2017
Messages
28
Glad to help - like I said I have been puzzled by the very same thing more than once.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top