I want to start from, and end up in, Crewe.
I want to visit both Manchester and Liverpool.
Which off-peak day return ticket could I buy which would allow me to change at Liverpool on the outward journey and change at Manchester on the return (so spend a few hours in each city)?
I'm thinking it'll have to be a station in between the two cities that I'll buy my ticket to. Also, I want to avoid any ticket that'll force me to use the West Coast Mainline up to Warrington Bank Quay.
I was thinking something like a Crewe to Urmston return? Would that ticket work for me? Are there any other cheaper tickets than that? (walk-up fares only please.)
I want to visit both Manchester and Liverpool.
Which off-peak day return ticket could I buy which would allow me to change at Liverpool on the outward journey and change at Manchester on the return (so spend a few hours in each city)?
I'm thinking it'll have to be a station in between the two cities that I'll buy my ticket to. Also, I want to avoid any ticket that'll force me to use the West Coast Mainline up to Warrington Bank Quay.
I was thinking something like a Crewe to Urmston return? Would that ticket work for me? Are there any other cheaper tickets than that? (walk-up fares only please.)